Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Digital Art: The Lighthouse

Hiya! It's been a really long time since I did anything remotely artistic. Well I did try my hand at drawing some stickman cartoons, but the verdict is that I'm really good with my hands except when I'm holding a pen/pencil/writing instrument. Heck, I can even make eraser carvings just fine... But no, I can't draw.

My sis happily remarked that I'm only good at doing '3D' stuff. Well... I guess you could put it that way?

I"m really looking forward to getting my 3Dsimo 3D doodling pen... I wonder how well I'll do with THAT lol. Since it's still erm... Drawing after all...

Oh wells.

Anyway, a random little picture from me for now.

Also made with the Assembly app. They've more shape packs and stuff now... And you can even 'make your own shapes' by grouping other shapes together. What I'd really love to see though, is a free transform feature for shapes. At the moment you can only resize the shapes while keeping their aspect ratio. Being able to stretch shapes at will would be a good addition...


No comments:

Post a Comment