Monday, February 8, 2016

Eraser Stamp No. 24: Korosensei

A cute korosensei stamp this time!

Yes. It's Chinese New year holidays and so I've got a lot of time on my hands. And since I don't feel like doing any work... It's arts and crafts time! Which means eraser carvings! And loads of updates in this blog!

I wanted to schedule the posts but... What the heck. I've got so many pieces of art works coming in that I don't feel like waiting to show them off. Lol. Not that I've got any visitors here though.... XD

Anyway. Here it is! Korosensei!

I got this Korosensei clip + magnet with the wall calendar I got. I swear I wanted the desktop calendar. But what the heck. I ordered the wrong thing and got a huge wall calendar instead... ><

Oh wells.

At least I found a place for it on the wall now....

That's the wall calendar lying on my bed, still in all it's bubble wrapped glory.

And the wall calendar... on the wall. Yes yes, the side is kinda blocked. No space... Hmm. Just realised... why is it still on January! Even though the mochi making is appropriate for today since it's the Chinese New Year (making/eating mochi on New Year's day is a Japanese tradition, only that now they follow the western calendar). I swear I flipped it up already. Must have fallen back down cos I didn't clip it in that plastic binder thing at the top properly. 

Anyway, here's the Korosensei magnet/clip that I based my stamp on. As you can see, Korosensei is actually really easy to draw.

Just finished the carving! Next up is the test inking!

Perfect!

Not a single change to be made. Well, it's a really simple design after all. I actually wanted to use the gold ink pad... But alas! That stupid thing is DRIED OUT. And I just opened it too. Sigh. No wonder those ink pads were just $1.90 each. The sliver and bronze that I bought on the same day are working though. Guess I'll have to get a gold ink pad when I visit the bookstore. Luckily I bought a yellow one the other day :)


And that's the stamp again. That's all for now folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment