Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Digital Art: Tis the season to make christmas trees...

With Christmas just around the corner... some of my friends have started setting up Christmas trees in their house. We don't celebrate the occasion in my family though, but with all the Xmas decorations going up in the malls, it's hard not to at least get in the mood a little.

So...

I tried to make a Christmas tree with the Assembly app. And it turned out well... not that nice. I did have fun making the presents under the tree though. Took a little creative thinking to figure out how to make the ribbons with the app. (Yes, just drawing would have been so much easier.)


Looks pretty dull huh? Then again, it actually looks better far away now on the computer screen than on my phone. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment