Sunday, November 22, 2015

Eraser Stamps 1 - 15

Since I was tidying up my desk, and putting away all my eraser stamps creation into a little box. (They were strewn all over my desk!) I decided that I should line them all up, count them, and take photos.

Only problem was that I don't even remember the order I made them in anymore.

In comes the handy little notebook that I've been stamping all my creations in!

Hurrah! Now I have the order! I decided to number the stamps too, so that I could see the improvements in technique as I progress. Compared to the first one, my stamps look much neater now - better carving technique. Still not good at hollowing the inside parts out, but at least the sides (more) neatly cut.
There it is, eraser stamps 1 to 15. You can also view them one by one in the gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment