Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stamp No. 15: Rilakkuma

Ok, with this post my 'catch up posting' will be all finished.

Here's my 15th stamp. A really simple design that I go off from a Rilakkuma character wire tie on my desk. Like literally lying beside my laptop because my desk is to messy.
Like literally in that pile of junk stuff beside my lappy. I know! There's Tiger too, maybe next time!

My finished stamp beside the wire tie. 
A test inking. 
I cleaned up the design a little afterwards (and applied less ink when stamping to make the lines thiner. Notice that ugly dot in the eye on the top left stamp? That's a piece of rogue eraser. 

Reminder to self: Always get rid of the eraser bits before stamping!

Some of the bits stick to the ink pad too, dirtying the pad :(



No comments:

Post a Comment